The holiday season has quickly become a favorite time of the year on 30A for both locals and visitors. Holiday vacation rentals are setting records all the way from Thanksgiving through the New Year. The Christmas season offers so many great things to see and do, and numerous family-friendly activities. A few of my favorites are listed below.
While fall and winter have become quite popular in the past few years, the crowds are still very manageable. At times, you’ll feel like you have 30A to yourself. Since most establishments maintain normal operating hours during the off-season, it’s also easier to eat at your favorite restaurant or visit your favorite local shop, no matter the time or day.
Those looking to escape the winter chill also really enjoy 30A this time of year. With an average winter high temperature of around 65°, the weather is absolutely perfect for getting out and discovering all that 30A has to offer. Although, it can still get quite chilly at times, so pack accordingly.
It’s also a great time for viewing property because new listings will be hitting the market as the hot summer rental season comes to an end. If you’re going to be in the area and would like to find your 30A dream home, please contact me!
My Favorite 2014 30A Christmas Events
- October 31st – February 1st – Hours Vary – Baytowne on Ice (Ice Skating) – Baytowne Wharf, Sandestin
- Saturday, November 22nd – 5PM – The Nutcracker in Seaside – Seaside Amphitheater
- Tuesday, November 25th – 4PM to 6PM – Festival of Trees – Grand Boulevard, Sandestin
- Wednesday, November 26th – 9AM to 1PM – Seaside Farmer’s Market (Special Thanksgiving Edition) – Seaside Amphitheater
- Friday, November 28th – 10AM to 12PM – Alys in Winter Wonderland – Amphitheatre, Alys Beach
- Friday, November 28th – 6PM to 8PM – Old Town Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony – South Barrett Square, Rosemary Beach
- Friday, November 28th – 6:30PM to 8PM – Merchant Holiday Open House & Shopping Extravaganza – Rosemary Beach
- Friday, November 28th – 7PM – Holiday Movie Night (Elf) – Seaside Amphitheater
- Saturday, November 29th – 8AM to 10AM – Breakfast with Santa – Town Hall, Rosemary Beach
- Saturday, November 29th – 9AM to 5PM – Holiday Market – Town Center Lawns, Rosemary Beach
- Saturday, November 29th – 4PM – Annual Holiday Parade – Seaside
- Saturday, November 29th – Sundown – Tree Lighting – Cerulean Park, Watercolor
- Saturday, November 29th – 5PM to 8PM – Turn on The Town – Seaside
- Saturday, November 29th – 5PM to 9PM – Old Florida Holiday & Winter Market – Watercolor
- Saturday, November 29th – 6PM to 9PM – Here Comes Santa Claus – Baytowne Wharf, Sandestin
- Saturday, December 20th – 5:30PM – Pensacola Symphony Orchestra Holiday Pops Concert – Seaside