Fall is here! And it’s one of my favorite times of the year on 30A! Visiting and living at the beach isn’t just about summer. Fall (and winter) are quickly becoming a popular time to enjoy 30A.
There are a plenty of great events on 30A in the fall as well. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Friday, October 17th – 4PM to 6PM – Howl-O-Ween Pet Parade & Pumpkin Drop @ Alys Beach Amphitheatre
- Friday, October 24th – 6:30PM to 10PM – 8th Annual Fall Festival @ Topsail Hill Preserve State Park
- Saturday, October 25th – 2PM to 5PM – Harvest Market & Kids’ Halloween Bash @ South Barrett Square, Rosemary Beach
- Saturday, October 25th – 8PM to 11:30PM – Noche de los Muertos Costume Party @ Caliza Pool, Alys Beach
- Sunday, October 26th – 2PM to 5PM – WaterColor Fall Festival @ Marina Park, WaterColor
- Friday, October 31st – 4PM to 6PM – Seaside Trick or Treat @ Seaside
Another great thing about fall on 30A is the sunsets! Sure, sunsets are great all year round… but there’s something extra special and magical about fall sunsets at the beach.
While fall and winter have become quite popular in the past few years, the crowds are still very manageable. At times, you’ll feel like you have 30A to yourself. Since most establishments maintain normal operating hours during the off-season, it’s also easier to eat at your favorite restaurant or visit your favorite local shop, no matter the time or day.
Those looking to escape the winter chill also really enjoy 30A this time of year. With an average fall temperature around 70°, the weather is absolutely perfect for getting out and discovering all that 30A has to offer.
It’s also a great time for viewing property because new listings will be hitting the market as the hot summer rental season comes to an end. If you’re going to be in the area and would like to find your 30A dream home, please contact me!